house_extensionsKnowing that you want to extend the size of your home is one thing, but knowing if it is possible is another. The one necessity before you even put any type of building extension into action is determining whether you need a Certificate of Lawful Development or a Full Planning Application. Either way you will need architectural drawings that are comprised of accurate information to be attached to your submission.

Quick Contact

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Tel

Your Message

These drawing are critically important in getting you the required permission. We would be happy here at Build On Planning to produce these drawings for you. We rely on state of the art Computer Aided Design software to produce precision results. The Duty Planning Officer that will be responsible for perusing your permission application will appreciate the clarity and accuracy of drawings produced with this level of professionalism.
Don’t mistake these specialized drawings as being the same as traditional architectural building drawings. Those types of drawings are very costly, but the requirements you have that we can produce for you are not nearly as expensive as the traditional type.
You don’t have any stress once you utilize our services for getting your planning application approved as we do all the work for you. Any questions the planning authorities may have we will address them for you. Give us a call now and let us take on the hassle of your permission application.