change_of_useThere may come a time where you would like to change your house from single dwelling to flats. If so then you will need permission to do this. To get this you need to submit a Change of Use Planning application. Take not that along with this you also need to attach architectural drawings that detail what changes you plan on making. These must be precise and accurate but no need to worry about the costs. Here at Build On Planning we have the professionals who can complete these drawings in a most acceptable manner.

Quick Contact

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Tel

Your Message

They are easy to read and precise and this alone is appealing to those who requirement them. It leaves no room for error in your drawings when you have them professionally done by us. Being as they are not your traditional architectural drawings and are used specifically for this particular change of use planning they are not nearly as expensive to have completed.