adverts_and_signsNaturally as a business owner you want to be able to advertise your London or surrounding area business by way of signage and advertisement. What you may not realize is that you may be required to have planning permission. In most cases all that is needed is Lawful Development Certificate. The area as well as the size and where you are going to locate your advertisement will dictate what the requirements are. Be sure to talk to us here at Build on Planning as our experts are well versed in this area pertaining to the drawings that may be needed for your application.

Quick Contact

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Tel

Your Message